Monday, October 6, 2008

Real life Calvin!!

My Six year old neighbour, Aakash is one bundle of energy and extremely naughty. If he can, he will sell the whole world!! Three days back, he was chatting away with my mother, when he was telling her that his mother had gone off to some relatives place and his brother had gone missing leaving him all alone at home. "I do not know where he disappeared. He just vanished," he said. So my mom asked him who was cooking food or if they bought it from the hotel. The kid retorted back..."Why...My dad cooks" So my mom teased him that he should invite her to his house for lunch. He said "NO" and ran away. A few minutes later, Aakash's mother appeared from within the house. My mom was confused. After they had discussed what the little boy said, his mother asked "When did I go to my relatives' place?" Presently his brother appeared from within the house with a notebook in hand and asked "When did I disappear? You come inside..." he threatened. Aakash looked around, shrugged and walked off coolly with his hands in his pockets. And on Saturday, he tried to play the same trick again!! Another Calvin in the making!!

No comments: